Monday, November 29, 2010

Reo's Rainbow Of Favorite Perfumes

Flower Bomb : I got this perfume for my honeymoon...so whenever i use it now it brings all these special sweet memories with it :D












Euphoria: I just love it and it suits me...everytime i wear it, i receive comments on how lovely i smell :)

It also reminds me of sweet memories and special days i spent in Alexandria ;)




Pleasures: One of the first perfumes to use...it reminds me of high school and college days..it's so light and fresh





Royal Rouge: I got this perfume as a gift from a colleague at work and i fell in love with its smell since then



Incredible Me: this is the only perfume that i bought for 2 times..it's my current perfume and i like it so much...if i would be a perfume, i would be Incredible Me :D






Black Cashmere: this was a limited edition and i was lucky enough to get it...it has this arabic smell that can be hardly found in designer's perfumes...i only put it in very special occasions






Dolce Vita: Also one of my first perfumes and i just love it








No comments:

Post a Comment